Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Gotta get me one a 'dees!

Well I'm sold.  I was convinced to purchase the 7D as soon as I saw its ability to cut light as well as seemingly create it.  With its use of light magnification, it can pull gradual light from anywhere within the frame and use it if it needs to, just like night vision.  Now THAT'S COOL! I haven't gotten it yet but will within the next couple weeks.  I have already made the decision. I can't wait to have a reel at the end of next semester.  The best thing about the DSLRs though, in my mind, is their portability.  I want to travel the world and film it. I can't be totin' around an EX3 the whole time if I'm packing through some jungle somewhere, or hangin off a cliff with climbing gear.  It's also amazing at still shots and even the cinema look that everyone is always talking about.  I'll want to use other cameras in the future, but until its proven differently, I will come to love my DSLRs I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment